An elegant fish recipe, Salmon en Papillote is easy to try on your Kamado Joe BBQ grill.
- 5oz Portion Kvaroy Arctic Salmon
- 4 oz of thin-sliced vegetables.
The list below is an example of what I like to use, but do not let this list limit you.
Thin slices of:
- Sweet Peppers
- Sun Gold Tomatoes
- Lemon Slices
- 2 tsp Fresh Dill
- 1 Sprig Fresh Rosemary
- 2 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbsp White Wine (Sauvignon Blanc)
- 1 Tbsp Butter, Unsalted
- ½ tsp Kosher Salt
- ½ tsp Fresh Cracked Black Pepper
- 1 large heart-shaped cut of parchment paper
1. Stabilize your grill at 425F. Place a half moon cast iron griddle or pan large enough to hold the filled parchment paper and allow it to come to temperature with the grill.
2. Butter the bottom and top inside of the parchment paper. Mix the herbs and vegetables, season them with salt and pepper and center them on the bottom half of the buttered parchment.
3. Top the herb and vegetable pile with your seasoned portion of salmon and top with thin-sliced lemon, lemon juice and white wine.
4. Make a pouch with the parchment by crimping the sides so the steam can build up in the pouch and steam everything evenly. Butter the top and bottom of the parchment and place it on the hot cast iron.
5. Close the dome and allow to roast for 10 minutes+, or until the salmon reaches an internal temperature of 130F.
6. Place the Salmon en Papillote on a presentation plate and cut the paper open with scissors as soon as possible to reveal the steam.
Product DescriptionProduct AttributesProduct CodeRRP before VATDiscountTrade Price before VATTrade Price inc VATQtyAdd to Cart